(Last Updated 2-26-2021)
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information you give us: Certain optional activities may require your personal information for us to provide you with that service. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our products and services.
How we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collet. We collect data and process data when you do any of the following:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the services and products we offer to our customers. These purposes include the following:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We may use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our products and services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve use ability and effectiveness of our products and services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our products and services via different channels (e.g., by phone or email).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purposes.
Your personal information will not be shared or released to any organization or business entity other than those affiliated with or working in conjunction with us. In addition, we occasionally hire other companies to provided limited services on our behalf. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the services and prohibit them from using that information for any other purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How we protect your data?
We design our systems with your security in mind. We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. However, such precautions do not guarantee that our website is immune to all security breaks. There is no such thing as 100% safe Internet. We make no warranty, guarantee, or representation that the use of our website is protected from viruses, security threats, or other vulnerabilities or that your information will always be secure.
You data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to erasure. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
If you make a request, we will respond promptly to you. You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Notice to EU Individuals
How to contact us
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.