Many people love to ride the Devil’s Den ATV trails because the terrain is fun and the scenery is beautiful! It’s a great way to spend an adventurous weekend.
BEST Devil’s Den ATV Trails in Arkansas
The BEST (and only) trail system in the Devil’s Den area is the Buckhorn Trail system and it’s definitely worth the trip.
Buckhorn Trail system
The Buckhorn Trail system offers 60 miles of trails for riders, hikers, and mountain bike riders.
“Two loops with interconnecting shortcuts wind through the Boston Mountains in northern Crawford County and offer riding opportunities ranging from beginner to challenging. The trails change from clay/dirt to very rocky sections and pass through the hills and valleys of a beautiful hardwood forest.” –source
You will also love: [EPIC] Cass, Arkansas ATV Trails
Want more adventure? You’ll love this: BEST ATV Trails in Arkansas
Points of Interest
Leave it up to Arkansans to come up with crazy names for places! You find things like: Devil’s Kettle, Ben Doodle Falls, Slippery When Wet Hill climb, Tombstone Hill, and the Three-Toed Monkey.
Another point of interest is the Lee Creek Beach. “Highlights include an abundance of fossils and a seam of coal.” –source
Notes from the Forest Service:
Trails are clay/dirt rock to natural surface
A toilet is located at the main trailhead off Hwy 220
The main trailhead is graveled and built for 16-foot trailers
Trails are easy to most difficult
OHV’s are restricted to 72″ on the Buckhorn OHV Trail
There are a few creek crossings on the Buckhorn Trail. After a lot of rainfall, crossings can get very deep. Be careful.
Buckhorn 9-1-1 Address:
19454 N Lee Creek Rd
Chester, AR 72934
- Best Places to Camp and Ride ORV in ArkansasWhen you combine two things you love, you make memories that will last a lifetime. Spending a weekend camping and riding your ATV, UTV, ORV or side-by-side is a great way to get outdoors, have fun and make memories. After a long day of adventurous riding, it’s always nice to site by the fire at …
- [BEST] ATV Trails in ArkansasEvery once in a while, you want to do something adventurous. You want to get out in nature, feel the wind in your hair, and burn rubber. Well, you’re in luck! The ATV trails in Arkansas are abundant and exhilarating. There are 7 main areas of Arkansas with miles and miles of ATV trails. ATV …
- 6 [BEST] Mena Arkansas Cabins with ATV TrailsThe perfect combination of fun and comfort is to vacation at one of the BEST Mena, Arkansas cabins with ATV trails. That way, you get the fun of riding the trails all day with the luxury of coming back to a well-equipped cabin with hot showers! You know you want a shower after all that …
- Devil’s Den ATV Trails in ArkansasMany people love to ride the Devil’s Den ATV trails because the terrain is fun and the scenery is beautiful! It’s a great way to spend an adventurous weekend. BEST Devil’s Den ATV Trails in Arkansas The BEST (and only) trail system in the Devil’s Den area is the Buckhorn Trail system and it’s definitely …
- [EPIC] Cass Arkansas ATV TrailsThere are almost unlimited amounts of ATV trails near Cass, Arkansas. Many of these trails are in the Ozark National Forest. There are also acres upon acres of private trails. All of the info is right here! The Ozark National Forest covers 1.2 million acres, mostly in the Ozark mountains of northern Arkansas. OHV Trails …