Well friends, here it is! My favorite place to stay in Mt. Ida!! It’s called The Hidden Gem. I have also named it one of my favorite places to stay in Arkansas!
Y’all, Mt. Ida took me by surprise. We ran and did everything we could for 4 crazy days and we still didn’t see it all!
Every night, I would come back to this house to recover. It’s the perfect place for a family or even a group of friends to relax and be near all of the activities and restaurants but still secluded.
Vacation Home details:
- This house sleeps 6.
- It’s 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and a hide-a-bed couch in the living room.
- Beautiful, big kitchen with everything you need to prepare a meal when you’re just too tired from digging crystal to go out.
- Office with a nice desk for all of us who work from the road.
- Big kitchen table with room for everyone.
- Laundry room so you can throw a load in each evening and not go home with dirty laundry
- Big screened porch (we hung all of our beach towel out to dry there)
- Back covered deck with picnic table
Book your stay here!
- It’s close to multiple places to swim on Lake Ouachita (Crystal Springs, Denby Point, Brady Mountain, Charlton).
- You can hike the Lake Ouachita Vista Trail (LOViT) from here.
- The Heritage House Museum of Montgomery County is a few minutes away and I LOVED it.
- It’s just down the road from the famous Dairyette.
- You can resupply at Bob’s Food City and find everything you need without having to drive out of town.
- Hike Crystal Vista Trail and dig for Quartz Crystal for FREE
- Drive up the Hickory Nut Mountain Vista for BEAUTIFUL views of Lake Ouachita
Also in the area: Horseback Riding, Kayak Tours, Pontoon Rentals, Rock shops, Crystal mining, Restaurants, Art Gallery, Concerts every Saturday night on the Courthouse Lawn
Don’t miss these things in Mt. Ida
Here is my free guide to Mt. Ida: 10 Favorite Things to Do in Mt. Ida, Arkansas – Vacation Guide!
This rock shop is awesome: Best Quartz & Rock Shop in Mt. Ida Arkansas – Jay’s Bonanza
You’ll find Mt. Ida here too: 3 Arkansas FALL Road trip Ideas! – Google Maps Included!